Sunday, October 14, 2012

This Week

Assalamualaikum , Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I come back with a lot of ( maybe ) story that happen to me for this week . First of all , I start to tweet again after stop for tweeting just a few days ( three days maybe ) . haha . by the way I can control the total of tweet per day , because I really want to stop tweeting one day ( really ? ) .

For this week the class start slowly rather than before , hmm I like it because it can give me spirit after take a week holiday before . What's interesting for this week is my FA1's lecturer is start teach us using method of PBL , I like it so much because it can give me the experience based on I have learn . It is actually give me more understanding with I've learn and prepare me for the final exam . 

Hmm. Actually I really hope that I can buy a original jersey of England National Rugby team ( RFU ) .





I choose the collar one rather the real kit because this collar shirt can be wear at my college ( my college becomes more strict in type of clothes can wear by students to attend their classes started last week ) . Hmm , maybe you still keep wondering why i choose the 'youths' , yeaa because im still youths la haha . Actually price for 'men' is higher than this youths edition even the size is almost same for S ( small ) .

But , I dont have enough money to buy this shirt , parents ? no no and no . is is my stuff so I need and must to use my own money maybe just wait for MARA allowance [ I target by next week all of us will accepts the cheque in sha ALLAH :) ] 




No comments:

Post a Comment