Saturday, October 27, 2012

Futsal

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In The Name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. Salam to all readers :)

This week I want to share my experience that I participated in KPTMs' futsal tournament . The tournament begun at 12 oclock and end almost at 4.30 . Actually I did not really remember what nickname for our team , the name is too weird for me haha . First game we won 6-0 against an unexperienced team ( i think ) , the format of the tournament is 'kalah-mati' so our team proceed to the semi final . Actually we should played with a team at second round but the team not arrived on time and my team got a free won and played a team that we won 6-0 that I mention earlier.

On semi-final our team is very underdog because the others team very very experienced team and play together for a long time rather than our team that just played together(training) for two hours , can you imagine that situation ?
By the way our team lead 1-0 at first half and the opponent do super come-back and get lead us 2-1 at second half .Hmmph both team just played as nothing because all of us very lack of stamina . suddenly my team do a counter attack and it's a goal assist by me hehe .

By the way all of my team got over exhausted especially me and we lost at semi final and played for third or fourth place , one more time the team get too tired to play the game and we lost and won fourth place ( i did not play for the last game because my leg feel to has muscle cramp ) .


The medal won by us ==>

            



Friends wish our team , thanks :)









No comments:

Post a Comment